Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add multiple forums?
Is it possible to move threads from multiple forums to one forum?
No, I considered adding it but didn't think anybody would be interested in such a feature. I will add it though. Smile
-KuJoe
(01-16-2011, 07:48 PM)KuJoe Wrote: No, I considered adding it but didn't think anybody would be interested in such a feature. I will add it though. Smile

I'd really appreciate that. Also, is it possible to lower the wait time until the thread is closed and moved? You currently have it set to hours, but it would be nice to set it to a very small number just to make sure it's working correctly.

Keep up the work buddy!
You can adjust the time in the Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Task Manager. Look for the AutoMove task and adjust accordingly. It is currently set to run every 30 minutes (15 and 45 minute mark for each hour) but it will only work when users are actively browsing your site (just like all other tasks). To force the task to run for testing, click on the "Run this task now" icon.
-KuJoe
(01-21-2011, 01:56 AM)KuJoe Wrote: You can adjust the time in the Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Task Manager. Look for the AutoMove task and adjust accordingly. It is currently set to run every 30 minutes (15 and 45 minute mark for each hour) but it will only work when users are actively browsing your site (just like all other tasks). To force the task to run for testing, click on the "Run this task now" icon.

Gotcha. Blush
Sorry to be a bother, but is there a ETA on the updated AutoMove? I totally understand if your busy with other things as this is not a high priority task. Thanks!
I have another plugin I will try to finish up first but I should be able to work on this tomorrow.
-KuJoe
Updated. Big Grin
-KuJoe